What is your return policy?

The return or exchange must be done within 72 hours of purchase and be in it's packaging so we can restock it for sale. No refunds on custom or special orders. There are also NO RETURNS on firearms or ammunition. Please have proof of purchase if you are doing a return or exchange.

Special orders on firearms that are cancelled within or after the 10 day waiting period will still have to pay our restocking fee.

Is there a restocking fee?

For any firearm that is special ordered, if the customer does not follow through with their purchase and asks for a refund we will require a restocking fee of $100.

Can I special order a firearm or accessory?

If there is something we don't have in stock that you want to special order, that is definitely a possibility! We place our bulk orders once a month, but if you'd like it shipped faster we charge a shipping fee of $25.

Do you price match?

Yes we do, but only with brick & mortar. We're not able to compete with the big boys just yet.

What do I need to bring for an ammo purchase?

Ammo background checks are a lot simpler than firearms. We need your identification but the same rule applies. You would need a birth certificate or passport IF your identification says "Federal Limits Apply".

What documents do I need to bring for my background check?

You will need the following valid documents:

  • Firearm Safety Card
  • California ID/DL

If you have an ID with "Federal Limits Apply" you will need to bring additional documents such as a passport or birth certificate.

If you have a REAL ID (CA golden bear at the top right corner), you will not need to bring those additional documents.

You will also need a 2nd form of address verification:

  • Vehicle registration, it must have the same name and address as your identification.
  • Fish/Hunting license

If you are LEO, please bring your credentials and letters if you have them.

Do you offer cleaning/installation services?

Yes to both! If you head over to our Services page, you can see what we charge for cleaning and our other services. Have a question? Give us a call at the shop.

Do you offer the Firearm Safety Card test?

The Firearm Safety Card is what is required by the state of California to legally purchase a firearm. We do offer this test at $25, and if you pass and purchase your first firearm the same day we will cover that fee as a congratulations to you! 🙂

Can I use your FFL for FIREARMS or AMMUNITION transfers?

Yes you can! We just charge a small fee. See our Services page for more information!

Any firearm transferred must be CA compliant and/or on the CA Handgun Roster

  1. Call us at the shop to let us know what firearms/ammo and where it's coming from so we can send them our FFL information if they don't already have it.
  2. Place your order and add our address to shipping.
  3. Send us an email with confirmation and tracking #.
  4. Once it arrives we'll contact you so you can come into the shop to start your DROS.